Biohacking Conference Kyiv about Efficient Health Optimization Techniques to Take Place on November 11
In the modern world of rapid technological development, you need to do a lot to be successful and stay in the top. It is especially important to know how to stay healthy and enjoy a fulfilling life, be productive and push yourself beyond limits.
Answers to the most topical questions about upgrading the body and mind will be given at the first Biohacking Conference Kyiv, dedicated to innovative ways of improving health and prolonging youth. Organized by Smile-Expo, the event will take place on November 11, 2020.
Leading experts from various industries will speak at the event: doctors, scientists, gerontologists, biohackers and many others. Among them:
- Oleksandr Kolyada – geneticist, research associate at the lab of epigenetics at the Institute of Gerontology, founder of DIAGEN lab.
- Lyudmyla Goncharova – dietarian, immunologist, two-time winner of The Battle of Nutritionists TV show on STB, founder of Goncharova Clinic.
- Oleksandr Skorokhod – Candidate of Biological Sciences, research worker at the Department of signaling cell systems at the Institute of Molecular Biology and Genetics at the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
- Hlib Khodorovskyi – meditation expert, experienced mindfulness trainer.
- Svyatoslav Khanenko – biohacker, co-founder and Head Physician at SQLAB, the first biohacking clinic in the Eastern Europe.
Experts will delve into the main biohacking tools and explain the interrelation of dieting and longevity. Separately, speakers will discuss how genetic researches help to detect health risks, determine parameters of food digestion, and draw up a disease prevention program. In addition, the reports will focus on a safe approach to sports training, the benefits of mindfulness meditations and health management intended to improve productivity in all areas of life.
About safety measures at the conference
To protect guests, speakers, participants, and sponsors of the event against catching coronavirus, Biohacking Conference Kyiv will adhere to all the requirements of the Ukrainian government and the Ministry of Healthcare aimed to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
The following preventive measures will be taken at event, among others:
- Admission to the event is allowed only in a protective face mask or respirator.
- Temperature screening at the entrance.
- Availability of antiseptics in the premises, where the event will take place.
- The number of conference attendees is restricted according to the requirements of the Ministry of Healthcare.
- The distance between chairs for guests will be at least 1.5 meters.
Organizer and venue
The event is organized by the international Smile-Expo company, which specializes in industry events dedicated to innovations.
Biohacking Conference Kyiv will be held at Oasis conference hall on November 11.
More info and registration: kyiv.biohacking.events
Хотите разместить свой пресс-релиз на этом сайте? Узнать детали